Hope you all are doing great 👋🏻
This is for all the frazzled mamas who need to at the last minute, quickly throw dinner together. You know, like right before hubby walks in the door? 🙈
Best part is these recipes only use 5 ingredients! Sound like a dream? Take a look at our top 8 recipes for the week and we will let you decide!
1. Butter, lemon juice, garlic, linguine, shrimp.
2. Chicken sausage, zuchinni, red pepper, pinapple sauted together.
3. Teriyaki chicken, rice, avacado, cucumber, Trader Joes Japanese Seasoning. WE LOVE TRADER JOES!!!
4. Polska sausage, potatoes, peppers, onion, olive oil.
5. Sliced potatoes, cubed ham, cream mushroom soup, garlic, salt and pepper- bake 1 hour.
6. Pulled bbq pork or chicken, bagged coleslaw, ranch dressing, pineapple rings, buns.
7. Ground sausage, noodles, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese. EASY PEASY!!!
8. Costco frozen tilipia, sour cream, parm cheese, rice-a-roni.
Let us know if you give any of these a try! We would love to hear which make it onto your favorites list!
If in dire need, can always call local pizza delivery and kick back 😆
See you next time with more motherhood tips and tricks. 🤍
Have a question? Comment below and we will respond as soon as the littles are snug in bed!
Jana + Heather
Leave a comment